Re: [O] automatically follow symlink to other folder when loading agenda

From: Jorge A. Alfaro-Murillo
Subject: Re: [O] automatically follow symlink to other folder when loading agenda
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 13:34:44 -0400

J. David Boyd writes:

I don't need the level of versioning that git provides for the few config files and org files that I have there.

Have you check this: https://git-annex.branchable.com/assistant/ ? It is as easy as dropbox, it just keeps directories synchronized, but it has all the power of git in case you ever need it, you are not limited to the 2GB of dropbox, and it automatically encrypts your data in the remote.

--
Jorge.