[O] Org to mindmap and back

From: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
Subject: [O] Org to mindmap and back
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 12:37:39 -0600

Hi,

While searching for mind mapping tools that already had some integration with orgmode, I found this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93cqGFu3B-g, which shows a simple (but seemingly powerful) mindmapping tool that integrates well with org.

Unfortunately the link to the code / app is nowhere to be found in the video description and the video is pretty old. It'd be unfortunate to not share such an interesting project. I'm very interested in using/testing/extending it. I'm wondering if the author still lurks around this mailing list? *ping*

Either way, it's a great idea and someone else (even myself) could get some inspiration out off it and create something similar (and share!) - I've been wanting a way to visualize my org files in the form of a mindmap and keep both representations synced so I could just switch when I wanted, and this seems to be the gist of it.

Cheers,

-- Marcelo