[O] completing-read for org-clock-select-task: It works!

From: Tory S. Anderson
Subject: [O] completing-read for org-clock-select-task: It works!
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 17:48:25 -0400

In my first attempt at actually adding functionality to an existing emacs
library, I've written some code to make `org-clock-select-task' use
completing-read instead of the built-in org menu if you set
`org-select-task-completing', for those who would find this useful (it now
works with Helm). It seems like my functions, which are backed by a hash table,
ought to be more capable of removing (non-adjacent) duplicates from the list
since the table keys are the strings themselves, but I still see them
appearing. Why doesn't the hash table merge the entries (they seem to have
identical keys)?

Should this adjustment be useful to anyone else, what would I do next to
contribute? As this is a first forray into more public-use elisp, I'm also open
to any other suggestions or tips.

Code at:
http://www.toryanderson.com/files/helm-org-clock.el