Re: [O] [bug?, ox-latex] creator not commented out

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] [bug?, ox-latex] creator not commented out
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 13:00:00 +0100

Hello,

Rasmus <address@hidden> writes:

> This "sort of" breaks the creator field for hyperref.  Now we neither have
> the Org string nor the default LaTeX string.

You need to set `org-export-with-creator' to t. We can also patch
`org-latex--format-spec' to skip ?c entry altogether when the variable
is nil, in order to get default LaTeX string.

> We could make creator unconditional for meta data (makes sense) and
> ask people to remove %c from the respective template*s*(!) if they
> don't want it...

This is what "ox-html" does, AFAICT.

Either way is fine with me. Do you want to make the change?

> Also, there's no longer a "created with org"-tag at the bottom of html
> pages by default.  This is not necessarily bad.

This was a misinterpretation of `comment' value in "ox-html.el". Anyway,
I think this is fine.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou