Re: [O] Org-Mode and Mac OS X advice

From: Grant Rettke
Subject: Re: [O] Org-Mode and Mac OS X advice
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 11:13:50 -0500

There are no issues.

Use Brew to install the `emacs' recipe. It uses the [GNU build.] It is
the best supported build.

MacTex is the best LaTeX release. Even Brew will tell you so. Download
the DMG yourself; the Brew Cask installer is not guaranteed to choose a
download site close to you.

My configurations for running on OSX are not org specific but might be
valuable to you:
• [https://github.com/grettke/home/blob/master/.emacs.el#L844]
• [https://github.com/grettke/home/blob/master/.emacs.el#L844]
• [https://github.com/grettke/home/blob/master/.emacs.el#L853]