[O] Clock history as autocomplete?

From: Marcin Borkowski
Subject: [O] Clock history as autocomplete?
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2015 10:42:06 +0200

Hi there,

I use C-u C-c C-x C-i (selecting clocking task from the history) /all
the time/.  However, I would very much prefer entering the clocking task
with autocompletion, from a longer history, or even all headings that
already have a clock (I have (setq org-clock-history-length 20) in my
init.el, and sometimes it's not enough...).  Is that possible?

Best,

--
Marcin Borkowski
Adam Mickiewicz University