Re: [O] Emacs-Orgmode Archive search fails

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] Emacs-Orgmode Archive search fails
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2015 10:11:03 -0400

Charles Millar <address@hidden> writes:

> It has been a while since I searched the mailing list archives. Did I
> miss an announcement or is the search engine broken?
>
> For the past few days, any search request in the mailing list archives
> either yields no result or just one and the same result - "Citations,
> continued, etc." /archive/html/ emacs-orgmode/2015-02/msg00028.html
> (7,961 bytes)
>
> This occurs on both Debian and Windows 7 machine.

I tried a simple search through Gnus search on the newsgroup ("G G")
and on the web page http://news.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode. Both
succeeded, so whatever it was seems to have been fixed.

In the past, when the search engine failed (and it has failed a couple
of times), a message to LarsI with the details of the failure has been
enough to get things going again (sometimes with a couple of days
delay).
--
Nick