Re: [O] Best practices to get reminders?

From: Giuseppe Lipari
Subject: Re: [O] Best practices to get reminders?
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2015 17:15:34 +0200

I use mobile org, and I synchronize it with google agenda.
It works fine because I can look at my phone for appointments when I am not in front on my PC.
Once the appointment is in google agenda, I can set reminders, but I could not find out how to do that directly from org-mode in emacs.
Any suggestion for this last one thing is welcome.

Giuseppe

If you have an android phone, then you can use mobile-org for that. You
would have all your org information available even on the road.

--
Giuseppe Lipari
LIFL