[O] agenda view of state changes

From: grewil3 .
Subject: [O] agenda view of state changes
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2015 12:44:35 +0200

Hi,

is there a way to create a customised agenda view that will list all my recent timestamped activities? I would like a chronologically ordered list, where each line corresponds to a timestamp found in the current agenda file.

I have set my configuration to add timestamps whenever I change states on items, add notes to items, archive items and perhaps more. It would be useful to be able to review achievements based on these timestamped events (not restricted to scheduled/deadlined items).

Something like this:
[2015-04-16 thu 18:10] State "INPROGRESS" from "WAIT": todo-out...
[2015-04-17 fri 09:10] State "DONE from "TODO": todo-outline
[2015-04-17 fri 10:10] Note taken: the beginning of the note...

Best regards Greg