Re: [O] Target and link text normalised to `orgtargetn'

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] Target and link text normalised to `orgtargetn'
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 17:35:57 +0200

Rasmus <address@hidden> writes:

> Can we have conditional dependence on texmathp?

I guess it doesn't hurt. You need to declare it as an external function
in order to silence byte-compiler, tho.

> If so, maybe something like the attached, though the latex-environment
> part is ugly.

Another option is to simply extract environment from :value and decide
if it is a math environment or not. This is what `texmathp' does (i.e.,
`texmathp-tex-commands-default') although the list is configurable
(through `texmathp-tex-commands').

Nesting is not a problem here since you're only interested if the
top-most environment.

WDYT?

> Results areq pretty ugly.  E.g. for headline, table, figure, latex-math
> env, latex-env:
>
>     \ref{sec:orgheadline1}, \ref{tab:orgtable1}, \ref{fig:orgparagraph1},
>     \ref{eq:orglatexenvironment1}, \ref{orglatexenvironment2}

OK.

> +                        (paragraph
> +                         (when (org-element-property :caption datum)

Nitpick:

  (and (org-element-property ...) "fig:")

Regards,