Re: [O] Colorization/masking of @@html: @@ in emacs editing mode ?

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] Colorization/masking of @@html: @@ in emacs editing mode ?
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 12:43:21 -0400

If you can define a regexp for those snippets, you can colorize them
like this, even getting a click function:

http://kitchingroup.cheme.cmu.edu/blog/2015/03/18/Clickable-links-for-Twitter-handles-in-Emacs/

This isn't all that portable, as others would need your code for the
colorization, but it might serve your needs.

--
Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F