Re: [O] Target and link text normalised to `orgtargetn'

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] Target and link text normalised to `orgtargetn'
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 22:11:55 +0200

> Rasmus <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Can we have conditional dependence on texmathp?
>
> I guess it doesn't hurt. You need to declare it as an external function
> in order to silence byte-compiler, tho.

You are right.  Thanks.

>> If so, maybe something like the attached, though the latex-environment
>> part is ugly.
>
> Another option is to simply extract environment from :value and decide
> if it is a math environment or not. This is what `texmathp' does (i.e.,
> `texmathp-tex-commands-default') although the list is configurable
> (through `texmathp-tex-commands').
>
> Nesting is not a problem here since you're only interested if the
> top-most environment.

Yeah, I though of that, but that require us to maintain a list of latex
math environments, which may or may not be annoying.  If we add such a
variable where should it live?  org.el or ox-latex.el?

—Rasmus

--
This message is brought to you by the department of redundant departments