Re: [O] How to export an Org file to LaTeX's book class, but without pa

From: Miguel Ruiz
Subject: Re: [O] How to export an Org file to LaTeX's book class, but without parts?
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 22:27:35 -0800

If you don't mind to live with part-chapter-section instead
chapter-section-subsection:

#+LaTeX_CLASS: book

#+LaTeX_HEADER: \let\part\chapter
#+LaTeX_HEADER: \let\chapter\section
#+LaTeX_HEADER: \let\section\subsection

Regards.

FREE 3D MARINE AQUARIUM SCREENSAVER - Watch dolphins, sharks & orcas on your
desktop!