[O] Display Agenda in Reverse Order

From: Kenneth Jacker
Subject: [O] Display Agenda in Reverse Order
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 17:18:09 -0400

Looked around some, but could find nothing that helped ...
So I ask the list!

When I display my "agenda", the oldest (scheduled) items are earlier in
the buffer, and the newest (today) are at the very end.

Is there a simple way to reverse that "schedule order"?

Ideally, my "timed" appointments (grid) would be displayed first, and
then followed by today's scheduled items, yesterday's "left over" items,
and so on until the oldest is shown at the very end.

<ASIDE>

As a major procrastinator, I have lines like this:

     personal:   Sched.389x:  TODO  Work on foobar

Yes originally scheduled over a year ago!  :(

I'd rather those very old items were at the *bottom* of the "agenda"
... easier to continue to ignore them that way ... ;-)

</ASIDE>

Thanks for any ideas/suggestions!

--
Prof Kenneth H Jacker (emeritus)  address@hidden