Re: [O] Source code evaluation problem

From: Bob Newell
Subject: Re: [O] Source code evaluation problem
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2015 07:14:48 -1000

On Sat, Apr 25, 2015 at 5:47 AM, Damian Bernardini
<address@hidden> wrote:
> I'm trying to use ledger blocks inside org with babel:
<<snip>>
> I can evaluate and get results from income and expenses blocks, but when I
> try to run C-c C-c on balance block I get:
> Symbol's function definition is void: org-id-find-id-file

I have no problem doing a balance report.

My transactions sit in a block like this:

#+name: hcfgeneralledger :noweb yes
#+begin_src ledger
... etc
... etc
#+end_src

And then I use this to get the balance report. C-c C-c on the line
<<hcfgeneralldeger>>, for instance.

#+name: balance
#+begin_src ledger :cmdline -s bal :noweb yes
<<hcfgeneralledger>>
#+end_src

--
Bob Newell