Re: [O] Source code evaluation problem

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] Source code evaluation problem
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2015 18:35:27 +0100

On Saturday, 25 Apr 2015 at 15:47, Damian Bernardini wrote:
> I'm trying to use ledger blocks inside org with babel:

[...]

> I'm trying the noweb example from:
> http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/babel/languages/ob-doc-ledger.html
>
> I can evaluate and get results from income and expenses blocks, but when I
> try to run C-c C-c on balance block I get:
> Symbol's function definition is void: org-id-find-id-file

What version of org are you using?  How are you loading org?

The error message you get is rather suspicious and makes me think you
might have an installation of org that is possibly a mix of old and new.
That function is in org-id.el which is required by org-attach which
itself is required by org...

What is the output of M-x find-library RET org RET?

Finally, maybe prepare a minimal example and post it to this list.  I
use ledger in org all the time and it works fine.
--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 25.0.50.1, Org release_8.3beta-1062-gce4e64