Re: [O] Marking/highlighting text temporarily

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] Marking/highlighting text temporarily
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2015 14:14:09 -0400

Very nice start!

- make comment links a different color/face
(e.g. https://github.com/jkitchin/org-ref/blob/master/org-ref.el#L360)

otherwise, I think item 4 is the most important one on the todo list. We
are writing lots of papers this year, so this will be a really helpful tool!

--
Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F