[O] Org-lint and #+call lines

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: [O] Org-lint and #+call lines
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2015 13:03:49 -1000

Aloha all,

Org-lint is a big help picking up an old project.  Thanks Nicolas.

The original patch sent to the ML ran through my old org mode file and
found lots of potential problems.

So, I decided to track wip-lint.  Now, the linting stops with this
error:

,--------------------------------------------------------
| Org linting process starting...
| let: Wrong type argument: listp, ":results replace org"
`--------------------------------------------------------

The *Org Lint* buffer is empty, except for the header line.

Here is the offending line in the Org mode file:

| #+call: r-duplicate-ids() :results replace org

All the best,
Tom

--
Thomas S. Dye