[O] Conditional .gitignore for org-mode files

From: David Dynerman
Subject: [O] Conditional .gitignore for org-mode files
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2015 17:39:39 -0500

Hi all,

Sorry in advance, this might be more of a git question than an org-mode
question, but I thought someone on this list might know the answer.

Is it possible to conditionally gitignore certain files based on files
that are being tracked?

What I'd like is something like the following gitignore logic:

if filename.org is tracked by git:
   ignore filename.tex, filename.html

If this isn't possible, does anyone have any nice setups for ignoring
exported versions of org-mode files?

Thanks,
David