[O] Restart tablenote numbering by section?

From: Jacob Gerlach
Subject: [O] Restart tablenote numbering by section?
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 15:07:51 +0000

Hello,

Latex export explicitly specifies the footnote number when using \footnotetext for a footnote in a table:
-----------------------------------
| One[fn:1] |
* Footnotes
[fn:1] Footnote in the table
-----------------------------------
becomes:
-----------------------------------
\begin{center}
\begin{tabular}{l}
One\footnotemark\\
\end{tabular}
\end{center}\footnotetext[1]{Footnote in the table}

My latex class restarts footnote numbering in each chapter (org top level headlines), so in a real document the resulting numbering is incorrect (the tablenote is numbered according to it's overall sequence in the entire org document, as opposed to the chapter).

Am I stuck manually tweaking the exported latex or is there a solution to get correct numbering from within org?

Regards,
Jake