Re: [O] #+LINK abbrevs possible in #+INCLUDEs ?

From: Alan Schmitt
Subject: Re: [O] #+LINK abbrevs possible in #+INCLUDEs ?
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 13:30:45 +0200

On 2015-04-29 17:05, Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello,
>
> Alan Schmitt <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Does this mean that #+INCLUDE is now a superset of #+SETUPFILE (I've had
>> some cases where I needed to do both)?
>
> No, it isn't.
>
> INCLUDE are expanded only during export. SETUPFILE are read whenever you
> open a document or use C-c C-c on a keyword.

I see. So is this a correct characterization:

SETUPFILΕ behaves as if all the "#+" lines of the pointed file were in
the current file.

INCLUDE behaves as if all the lines of the pointed file were in the
current file during export.

Hence if a file only has "#+" lines, as in:

#+author: Programmation Fonctionnelle
#+date: Année 2014-2015

#+property: header-args:ocaml :tangle yes

#+LaTeX_CLASS_OPTIONS: [a4paper]
#+latex_header: \usepackage{color}
#+latex_header: \usepackage{minted}

then I only need to SETUPFILE it (but I cannot just INCLUDE it because
of the tangle property that needs to be set when the file is opened).

Thanks,

Alan

--
OpenPGP Key ID : 040D0A3B4ED2E5C7