Re: [O] navigate between source code blocks

From: Leo Ufimtsev
Subject: Re: [O] navigate between source code blocks
Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 10:04:49 -0400 (EDT)

----- Original Message -----

This is my .emacs.d folder, which I soft symlink:
ln -s ~/git/ldts/.emacs.d ~/.emacs.d
https://github.com/LeoUfimtsev/ldts/tree/master/.emacs.d

Of Some interest:
- init loader and customizations: (not so intresting)
https://github.com/LeoUfimtsev/ldts/blob/master/.emacs.d/init.el

- legacy .emacs file which I haven't fully moved to my orgdotemacs (not as
interesting)
https://github.com/LeoUfimtsev/ldts/blob/master/.emacs.d/my/.emacs

- my org-babel-config:
https://github.com/LeoUfimtsev/ldts/blob/master/.emacs.d/my/orgdotemacs.org#org-babel-configuration

But truth be told, my config is somewhat messy with things all over the place.
You may want to go with norangs's org-babel config, (I got my stuff from there
also)
http://doc.norang.ca/org-mode.html#OrgBabel

Let me know if you have questions.

Thank you.