Re: [O] Changing TODO status on non-current date

From: Peter Ley
Subject: Re: [O] Changing TODO status on non-current date
Date: Thu, 07 May 2015 18:34:46 -0700

I'd love to see something like this. I've been thinking about trying for
some time but haven't gotten around to it. I have no luck with the
mobileorg apps on Android, so I sometimes mark things that have a
context out of the house done on my phone and update org-mode later when
I get home, but then the log doesn't record it correctly, and as you
say, it doesn't work for habits if it's off by a day.