Re: [O] A Microsoftesque detail in org

From: William Denton
Subject: Re: [O] A Microsoftesque detail in org
Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 09:07:17 -0400 (EDT)

On 18 May 2015, Brett Witty wrote:

While there can be a bit of a culture shock getting used to org's "do the useful thing" as opposed to "do the literal thing", I think it's an advantage of the system, not a disadvantage. Headers are sacred in org-mode, so breaking headers with RET seems suboptimal when there's vastly more things you'd care about.

I'm on this side too.  I like the current behaviour.

Bill
--
William Denton ↔  Toronto, Canada ↔  https://www.miskatonic.org/