Re: [O] math in footnotes not exported correctly when a buffer is narrow

From: Mark Edgington
Subject: Re: [O] math in footnotes not exported correctly when a buffer is narrowed
Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 16:04:19 +0000 (UTC)

Rasmus <rasmus <at> gmx.us> writes:

> It was fixed a while ago in master.  Are you using 8.2?

Oh, I thought I was using something more recent, since the version was named
"8.3beta", but apparently that's old.  Thanks!

A slight digression:  I noticed, when cloning the git repo, that the current
repo size is around 67 MB.  That seems somewhat large for a repo consisting
primarily of source code (when all the source compresses to under 3MB).
Have there been discussions about splitting the repository so that older
content is relegated to a 'historic' repo?  Also, org.el is nearly 1MB in
size, which is crazy -- maybe it could use some splitting also!