Re: [O] org-notmuch: how to open-link-at-point in other window?

From: Subhan Michael Tindall
Subject: Re: [O] org-notmuch: how to open-link-at-point in other window?
Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 14:27:43 +0000

Take a look at the following variables:
org-link-frame-setup
org-file-apps

They might get you started in the right direction
Subhan

This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended
addressee, nor authorized to receive for the intended addressee, you are hereby
notified that you may not use, copy, disclose or distribute to anyone the
message or any information contained in the message. If you have received this
message in error, please immediately advise the sender by reply email and
delete the message.  Thank you.