Re: [O] Javascript syntax highlighting?

From: Tory S. Anderson
Subject: Re: [O] Javascript syntax highlighting?
Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 10:48:39 -0400

I use somethign similar for blogs I write in orgmode. In my case, it depends on
having a server-side library for syntax highlighting: I use
google-code-prettify[1] on the server side and then just paste the exported
code from orgmode, and it works for me.

Peter Davis <address@hidden> writes:

> If I edit a JavaScript file in emacs, I get beautiful syntax
> highlighting. However, if I put the same code in a .org file between
>
> #+BEGIN_SRC Javascript
> #+END_SRC
>
> I get nothing but plain black text. Is there any way to get the syntax
> highlighting in HTML output, so I can use it in a blog post?
>
> Thanks,
> -pd

Footnotes:
[1]  https://code.google.com/p/google-code-prettify/