Re: [O] searching for csv utilities

From: Jude DaShiell
Subject: Re: [O] searching for csv utilities
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015 21:21:50 -0400 (EDT)

First, I tried usinb multiple #+TBLFM: lines to do all of the math and that only did the first line of calculations which was the sums which appear last. After replacing the double colons between calculation lines in the single line form of the #+TBLFM: line seven of the 8 lines worked correctly. The vmode() function only returned zeros since the columns weren't sorted. I did find a calc-sort function in the calc info and tried vmode(sort(@address@hidden))%.2f (nested functions) and that also returned zeros on the mode line. Must be some other way to use that function I'll have to search out. Thanks much for the help on this project, it probably will be stolen from and used in other projects here.