Re: [O] org-publish-project yields "Eager macro-expansion failure"

From: Julien Chastang
Subject: Re: [O] org-publish-project yields "Eager macro-expansion failure"
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2015 17:44:55 -0600

Nick,

Thanks for the feedback. I ultimately fixed this problem by moving my
org-mode customizations in my emacs initialization file after the
package initialization of orgmode.org/elpa. I somehow think this
problem is related to having two versions of org floating around, one
from emacs itself and the other from orgmode.org/elpa. (My emacs
initialization file is done via tangle/org-babel so I have to have org
available from the start, I presume.) BTW, this problem would occur in
several situations. For example, when I was trying to get an agenda
view. At any rate, the issue is resolved for now.

Thanks again for your suggestions.

--
Julien Chastang
Scientific Software Developer