Re: [O] ox-koma-letter: how to use @@LaTeX:@@ specific commands in #+ di

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] ox-koma-letter: how to use @@LaTeX:@@ specific commands in #+ directives
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 16:07:01 +0200

Hello,

Rasmus <address@hidden> writes:

> Nicolas: are there any of the keywords in the patch that shouldn't be
> parsed?

I don't think so.

Notwithstanding AUTHOR, which clearly is an overlook (ox.el parses it),
I wonder if it is a net gain, tho. In my experience, these values are
mostly constituted of LaTeX code anyway (e.g., \vspace and \hspace in
signature) and this change will not make them simpler.

> Also, I left out FROM_ADDRESS as I remember it interprets newlines and I
> don't have time ATM to properly check if this depends on the newline
> behavior.

Indeed, `parse' treats newline characters as spaces, so it is not
a replacement for `newline'.

Note that SIGNATURE has the same problem.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou