[O] why org capture finalise asks for deleting bookmarks every time

From: Q
Subject: [O] why org capture finalise asks for deleting bookmarks every time
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2015 17:25:16 +0000 (UTC)

When I finished typing in a capture buffer, I hit C-c C-c,
this is what I get in the message buffer, looks like emacs is trying to save
all opened file and then delete backup of bookmarks. How do I avoid all this?
Thank you for your help!

Template key:
Clipboard pasted as level 2 subtree
Saving file /home/q/.emacs.d/init.el...
Wrote /home/q/.emacs.d/init.el [2 times]
Saving bookmarks to file `~/.emacs.d/bookmarks'...
Saving file /home/q/.emacs.d/bookmarks...
Delete excess backup versions of /home/q/.emacs.d/bookmarks? (y or n) n
Wrote /home/q/.emacs.d/bookmarks
Saving bookmarks to file `~/.emacs.d/bookmarks'...done
Wrote /home/q/git/org/refile.org
This is the last note stored by a capture process