[O] What is the symbol/glyph that ... ?

From: Sharon Kimble
Subject: [O] What is the symbol/glyph that ... ?
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2015 06:30:17 +0100

What is the symbol/glyph or whatever for clocking in on a task in the
agenda please? The menu says that it is "I", yet whatever I press on
this UK keyboard I can't find it! I've tried I, 1, !, and even |,
but none of them work! I can clock out okay using the keyboard, but
just not able to clock in from the keyboard in the agenda view.

Is it possible to customise it please to something that will work
here? I've looked in all the org-agenda customisation files that I
can find but can't see where I can change it from.

Any ideas please folk?

Thanks
Sharon.

Org-mode version 8.2.10 (release_8.2.10 @ /home/boudiccas/git/org-mode/lisp/)
TGmeds = http://www.tgmeds.org.uk
Debian 8.0, fluxbox 1.3.7, emacs 24.5.50.1