Re: [O] sip: links

From: Christian Thaeter
Subject: Re: [O] sip: links
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 10:33:04 +0200

On 2015-06-23 00:24, briangpowell . wrote:

> Cool, what do you do with "xmpp:"?

just opening 'psi-plus' here with a message window, I haven't figured
out how to do more (aka all this xmpp: url variants)

Again, just a crude works-for-me snippet:

;;; org-xmpp.el - Support for xmpp communication
(require 'org)

(org-add-link-type "xmpp" 'org-xmpp-open)

(defcustom org-xmpp-command "psi-plus --remote --uri='%u'"
  "The Emacs command to be used to make a xmpp request."
  :group 'org-link
  :type '(string))

(defun org-xmpp-open (destination)
  "make a xmpp to DESTINATION"