Re: [O] What is the symbol/glyph that ... ?

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] What is the symbol/glyph that ... ?
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 09:22:51 +0100

On Sunday, 21 Jun 2015 at 10:46, Sharon Kimble wrote:
> Juan Pechiar <address@hidden> writes:
>> You can check binding in your installation via describe-function:
>>
>>    C-h f org-agenda-clock-in
>>
>> In the agenda buffer, you can check what is "I" bound to:
>>
>>    C-h k I
>>
> Thanks for this Juan.
>
> For some obscure reasons "I" is working properly now, but I did check
> the key-bindings to check it was all configured properly.

Sharon,
the other useful help command is where-is (C-h w) to find out if and
where a command is bound:

   C-h w org-agenda-clock-in RET

will tell you which key bindings will execute that command for the
buffer you are currently visiting.  E.g. in the agenda view, I get:

,----
| org-agenda-clock-in is on I, C-c C-x TAB, <menu-bar> <Agenda> <Clock and
Effort> <Clock in>
`----

--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 24.4.1, Org
release_8.3beta-1216-gb856f6.dirty