Re: [O] tentative patch Re: commit found, was: Re: ECM for: issues wi

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] tentative patch Re: commit found, was: Re: ECM for: issues with publishing to LaTeX using #INCLUDE
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 15:16:14 +0200

Robert Klein <address@hidden> writes:

> with the patch both the minimal example and my three "big" publishing
> projects are published Ok.  That's a nice piece of work.

TBH, even though I identified a source of bug in this area, I don't
fully understand yet how it relates to your specific issue. In
particular, how "working.org" solves it still puzzles me.

This is probably due to the early call of `org-export-get-environment'.
Alas, since I'm unable to reproduce the problem, I cannot investigate
much further.

> Any chance for the patch ending up in the org tree?

I just pushed a similar patch. Thank you.

Regards,