[O] ox-odt: headline export breaks if org-export-with-section-numbers se

From: Matt Price
Subject: [O] ox-odt: headline export breaks if org-export-with-section-numbers set to nil
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 15:45:32 -0400

In an up to date master branch, I'm noticing a bug in ODT export: if org-export-with-section-numbers is set to nil, ox-odt exports headlines as plain-text paragraphs.

With emacs -q, evaluate:

(setq org-export-with-section-numbers nil
      org-export-with-toc nil
      org-export-preserve-breaks nil
      org-export-email-info nil
)

then try to export to odt using the builtin org(emacs 25.1, so org 8.2.10, in my case).  Headlines should export fine.  Now try with a recent git org; headlines should fail to export.  At least, that's my experience.  I tried to bisect by checking out old commits and running make-all, then org-reload; but the problem persisted even for pretty old commits, so I think I'm not doing it right.  Would very much welcome any help! thanks,
Matt