Re: [O] Special blocks with options in LaTeX export

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] Special blocks with options in LaTeX export
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2015 13:30:33 +0200

Suvayu Ali <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to export special blocks with options.  But it seems the
> options part is being ignored completely.  I expect the following:
>
>   #+begin_aside :options {Combinatorial background}
>   It is all random!
>   #+end_aside
>
> to be exported as:
>
>   \begin{aside}{Combinatorial background}
>   It is all random!
>   \end{aside}
>
> However what I get is without the extra argument to the environment.
>
> Am I missing something, or is this a bug?

#+attr_latex: :options test
#+begin_aside
random
#+end_aside

Options are read via

        (org-export-read-attribute :attr_latex special-block :options).

As to whether special blocks should support options via a keyword like in
your example, I do not know.  FWIW ox-html also reads attributes for
special blocks via an ATTR_BACKEND line.

Rasmus

--
There are known knowns; there are things we know that we know