Re: [O] HTML/images zipped?

From: Robert Klein
Subject: Re: [O] HTML/images zipped?
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 10:47:30 +0200

Hello,

please find an experimental htmlzip exporter attached.

Publishing doesn't work, yet (and would, as I began to write it,
export to individual zip files -- one per published org file --
instead of a single zip file).

It is a derived HTML exporter.  I took a lot of stuff from the
corresponding functions in the HTML and LaTeX exporter.

I'm putting an advice on org-html--format-image during "zip" export to
get a list of inline images, so I can put them together with the html
in the zip file.  (Another possibility would be to `rewrite' the
functions org-html-latex-environment, org-html-latex-fragment, and
org-html-link as translate functions for the new exporter (with the
only purpose to run a org-htmlzip--image-list instead of
org-html--image-list).

Best regards
Robert