Re: [O] ox-latex: default packages cleaning

From: Robert Klein
Subject: Re: [O] ox-latex: default packages cleaning
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2015 13:25:40 +0200

Hello

> * Fixltx2e
>
> This packages is depreciated with TL2015 cf. LaTeX News 22.  We can
> use \RequirePackage[current]{latexrelease} but there's no point in
> that.... AFAIK latexrelease only useful for backwards compatibility.

Leaving this out probably doesn't break texing with older
texlive versions.

Please try to keep export compatible to older versions.  I have a
couple of computers where I can use new versions of org-mode (and an
appropriate version of emacs), where it is not feasible to install a
newer version of texlive.

Best regards
Robert