Re: [O] [ox bug] batch export seems to be broken or have changed

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] [ox bug] batch export seems to be broken or have changed
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2015 10:21:14 +0200

Rasmus <address@hidden> writes:

> I hope you had a pleasant break from the PC.

I did. Thank you for you work meanwhile. I will do it again in 5 days,
for another week.

> I still see the problem.  Are you tracking Emacs-git?

I'm not.

> I'm currently using:
>
>      commit fa5a880f733cbbe3b0d515ed3e1cf7c6fd54cfd8
>      Date:   Thu Jul 16 20:04:07 2015 +0200
>
> My Makefile calling something similar to the above is not working on my PC
> and asks for an input file.

`org-export-output-file-name' only asks for an input file if current
buffer is not associated to any file (i.e. when (buffer-file-name
(buffer-base-buffer)) is nil).

Has Emacs 25 changed --file option behaviour?

> I tried to downgrade to Emacs 24.5, but when I batch export as above I
> get:
>
>      Symbol's function definition is void: cl-struct-define

That doesn't ring a bell.

Regards,