[O] how to have an agenda block as part of an org-mode buffer

From: Gregor Zattler
Subject: [O] how to have an agenda block as part of an org-mode buffer
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2015 16:14:40 +0200

Dear org-moder users and developers,

is it possible to have an agenda block as part of an org-mode
outline?  In my use case I would like to write the minutes of a
meeting and have an autogenerated agenda containing the
dates which are scheduled in other parts of the outline.  Ideally
it would only show dates with a scheduled task but not empty dates.

Something like

* Minutes of the Meeting
** Task 1
*** TODO for Task 1
<2015-07-19 So>
** Task 2
…
** Agenda of the meeting
#magic agenda Block command
«Agenda with dates from this otline here»
END

Is this doable with org-mode?

Ciao, Gregor
--