[O] Relative links and #+include:

From: Pavel Panchekha
Subject: [O] Relative links and #+include:
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 22:36:13 -0700

I create the RSS feed for my blog with a file that #+include:'s the various blog posts; this way, when I export it to RSS using ox-rss.el, the full text of each blog post is in the feed. The feed is generated from a file called "/rss.org", and the blog posts themselves are located in "/blog/*.org".

I've noticed that when a post has a relative link to another post, images, or source code, that link is broken. For example, when a post in "/blog/zippers/huet.org" links to "kiselyov.org", which should be a link to the page "/blog/zippers/kiselyov.org", the link is instead interpreted as a link to "/kiselyov.org", since the post is being #+include:'d into a file in "/".

Is there any way to advise the #+include: process to resolve relative links correctly? Or a better way to include Org files in one another?

—Pavel Panchekha