Re: [O] Showing Property in headline; generating table from properties;

From: Matt Price
Subject: Re: [O] Showing Property in headline; generating table from properties; exporting table to CSV
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2015 08:24:14 -0400

On Thu, Aug 6, 2015 at 7:34 AM, Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,

Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> writes:

> I would like something like this as well.  The nearest I have found is
> to use column view.

Is there anything wrong with it?
I hadn't looked at column-view for years.  Yes, it does what I asked for, which is great.  However, it seems like I lose the color-coding for todo states, as well as bold for tags.  It's a shame to lose that, since I rely on those visual cues a fair bit. I also miss indentation, but that's not as serious.  Anyone know if it's possible to preserve those font attributes in column-view?

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou