Re: [O] Showing Property in headline; generating table from properties;

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] Showing Property in headline; generating table from properties; exporting table to CSV
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2015 12:47:40 -0400

Here is an example syllabus: https://github.com/jkitchin/f15-06625/blob/master/syllabus.org

I probably misuse the word rubric a bit, it means an assignment grade is determined by a few components, e.g. technical (70%) and presentation (30%) which are given full letter grades independently, and a weighted average is computed for the overall grade.

Some rubric definitions are listed here:

https://github.com/jkitchin/jmax/blob/master/techela/techela-admin.el#L49

The gb-grade function just prompts me for each grade and then computes the weighted average.

John

Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F
Department of Chemical Engineering