Re: [O] A bug with expanding headlines of the sparse tree?

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] A bug with expanding headlines of the sparse tree?
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 17:32:08 +0200

Hi Meir,

Meir Goldenberg <address@hidden> writes:

> Now, if we do C-/ T and give TODO for the keyword, then we correctly
> get:
>
> * TODO Task1 [0/1]...
>
> However, if we press Tab on this line, then the whole content,
> including next headline (the one marked FUTURE) shows up, which seems
> to be wrong.

I cannot reproduce this problem here with Org 8.3.1.

Can you upgrade and try again?

Please be aware of this changelog when upgrading:

  *** New variable to control visibility when revealing a location

  org-show-following-heading, org-show-siblings, org-show-entry-below
  and org-show-hierarchy-above no longer exist.  Instead, visibility is
  controlled through a single variable: org-show-context-detail, which
  see.

Thanks,

--
 Bastien