Re: [O] outorg issue

From: Pip Cet
Subject: Re: [O] outorg issue
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 20:35:28 +0000

Hi,
can you confirm the issue only appears when the first line of the
buffer isn't an outline heading? I think it's easy enough to fix then,
and if you like you might want to try the patch I've attached.

It's bugged me for a while that `org-back-to-heading' et al throw
errors when they're used before the first heading, but I haven't
really come up with a better solution.