Re: [O] Bug: Priorities not inheriting [8.3.1 (8.3.1-56-g17a225-elpa @ /

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: Priorities not inheriting [8.3.1 (8.3.1-56-g17a225-elpa @ /Users/luke/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20150817/)]
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2015 12:15:48 +0200

> There is a misunderstanding here. Special properties, like PRIORITY,
> cannot be inherited.

The PRIORITY property *was* inherited.  At least in 8.2.10.

It is reasonable to expect the PRIORITY property to be inherited and
the new behavior (falling back on the default priority) is confusing.

I see a lot of work on the way Org get properties since one year.

How hard would it be to restore the previous behavior?

Are there any other changes that we need to know from a user point of
view?

Thanks,

--
 Bastien