Re: [O] "user-error: No language for src block: (unnamed)" when running

From: JI , Xiang
Subject: Re: [O] "user-error: No language for src block: (unnamed)" when running `org-icalendar-combine-agenda-files`
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2015 17:44:27 +0800

Well actually I think the error shows because of another block below the emacs-lisp blocks. In this header I just wrote #+BEGIN_SRC without any language name. Is it actually wrong and maybe I should have written #+BEGIN_EXAMPLE instead? Though I’d still say it probably shouldn’t have failed the export?…