Re: [O] org-habit and Org 8.3

From: Josiah Schwab
Subject: Re: [O] org-habit and Org 8.3
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2015 14:36:45 -0700

Hello John,

On 19 August 2015 at 09:35 PDT, John Wiegley wrote:

> I've upgrade today to Org 8.3.1, and I've noticed that any customization which
> used overlays (mainly, org-habit) now displays no overlays in the Agenda
> buffer.
>
> Is this something others have already seen and found a fix for?

Upon upgrading, my org-habits did not display correctly, because the
PROPERTY drawer where the habit style was indicated came after the
LOGBOOK in my org files.

After using org-repair-property-drawers

  http://orgmode.org/Changes.html

my habits returned to their previous appearance.

That's not directly overlay related, but since the symptoms sounded
similar I thought I'd chime in.

Hope that helps,
Josiah