Re: [O] Valid use cases for lists?

From: Peter Salazar
Subject: Re: [O] Valid use cases for lists?
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2015 23:59:19 -0400

Export isn't a good reason to use lists over headings, since you can always export headings as <li> lists if you want to, e.g. by setting number of heading levels in export options. This doesn't mean plain text lists aren't useful in org, it just means you don't need them to get lists in your export format.

On Wed, Aug 19, 2015 at 3:55 PM, Rasmus <address@hidden> wrote:
Chris Patti <address@hidden> writes:

> I'm guessing I'm missing something obvious here, and that's why I'm asking.

Export.  List are used everywhere.

--
The right to be left alone is a human right